Page Somerville Robinson
1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Page is a trial lawyer who represents clients in state and federal courts, and in arbitration. Page works on commercial disputes involving contract, business torts, antitrust, and product liability law, including class actions. Her diverse clients include companies in the financial services, healthcare, pipeline, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, and chemical industries.
As part of her commitment to pro bono and public service, Page served as a volunteer prosecutor for the City of Houston, first-chairing multiple jury trials and obtaining convictions for violations of City law. At the firm, Page has been involved with and served on the Recruiting Committee.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2014 (Clinic Director, Workers’ Rights Disability Law Clinic; Program Director, Women in Oral Advocacy 2014; First Place, Halloum Business Negotiation Competition; Prosser Award, Domestic Violence Law, “Innocent Spouse Relief for Federal Income Tax Liability: Barriers to Access for Victims of Intimate Partner Violence”)
- Rice University, B.A., Philosophy and Anthropology cum laude, 2011
- Board of Directors, Vecino Health Centers, a nonprofit and federally qualified health center seeking to provide high-quality affordable health care to medically underserved communities
- Community Associate, Rice University
- District Court of Colorado
- V&E+April 3, 2020
- Deals & CasesJune 24, 2019
- Deals & CasesMay 21, 2018