Creating an Impactful Team
Vinson & Elkins’ business professionals provide high quality client service and support to the various practice groups and are the building block to the success of the firm. We promote an environment where we value and respect each team member’s contribution. Opportunities for training and development allow our business professionals to continue to enhance their skills so that they can continue to grow in their current position or seek other positions within the firm. Our outstanding work environment, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit package, has resulted in many long-tenured employees.
The Paralegals at Vinson & Elkins work alongside leaders in the legal industry on many of the firm’s most complex and substantive matters. Their commitment to client service is evidenced in every aspect of their work and is a key to our continued success.
Vinson & Elkins offers a comprehensive benefits package. Although not all-inclusive, a summary of our benefits is below.
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Transportation / Parking Allowance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bright Horizons Backup Child and Adult/Elder Care
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 529 College Fund
* Please note the level of benefits listed above may vary by position, full / part-time employment status and office location.
- Andrew MarrBusiness Development, London
What I enjoy most about working at V&E is the high-caliber of the team here, from partners right through to business professionals from across all departments, which is reflective of the nature of the work the firm handles. There is a demand for top-tier client service every day and a drive for excellence. The fact that this culture is achieved whilst not compromising on the genuinely warm and open environment is both unique and what makes V&E a great place to build a career.
- Thynn Thazin-GrosvenorFinancial Services, New York
What I enjoy most about working at V&E is the diversity I encounter from all walks of life within, as well as the alignment between personal and firm values. The knowledge shared amongst each other is unparalleled. As individuals, we are driven to accomplish individual goals. V&E harnesses that individuality and allows us to express our talents for both personal and professional development.
- Lilia MartinezProject Assistant, Corporate Department, Houston
What I enjoy most about working at V&E is the family-like environment that has been created. The support I’ve received throughout the years has been nothing short than amazing. Working at V&E has been so rewarding, challenging and life changing. I am beyond blessed and grateful to be a part of the V&E family.