20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Martin is an associate in the London Finance practice.
He has experience working with various clients on domestic and cross-border finance transactions.
He is admitted to practice as a solicitor in England and Wales.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Martin has assisted.
Lenders in a $500 million senior unsecured, revolving credit facility to an upstream E&P company
Underwriters and super senior facility lenders in connection with Tullow Oil plc’s $2.38 billion refinancing, consisting of an offering of $1.8 billion aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes due 2026 and a super senior secured revolving credit facility comprised of a $500 million revolving credit facility and a $100 million letter of credit facility
Queen’s Gambit Growth Capital, a SPAC, in its $1.1 billion business combination with Swvl, a Dubai-based provider of transformative mass transit and shared mobility solutions
- University of Law, LPC and an LLM in Legal Professional Practice, 2020
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB in Laws, 2018
- England and Wales
- French (fluent)
- Deals & CasesOctober 11, 2021
- Deals & CasesJuly 28, 2021
- Deals & CasesJune 17, 2021
- Deals & CasesMay 11, 2021
- Deals & CasesMarch 23, 2021