Trammell Crow Center
2001 Ross Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
Lucy’s principal area of practice is corporate finance and securities law, including securities offerings, private equity, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate representation. Lucy’s capital markets experience includes representation of domestic and foreign issuers in initial public offerings, public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, and on-going reporting and compliance. Lucy also works with private equity investors, their portfolio companies, and a variety of other public and private companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, and strategic investments.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Lucy has assisted.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2015 (Dean’s Scholar; Junius L. Allison Legal Aid Award; Executive Director, Legal Aid Society)
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., English and Psychology, with honors, 2012
- Dallas Regional Chambers, Young Professionals: LEADYP Class of 2018; Networking Committee – Women’s Networking Committee Co-Chair
- Social Venture Partners: Partner; Dana Juett Residency Class of 2017 – 2018 (Consulting Project: Achieve Inspire Motivate)
- American Heart Association, Young at Heart
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- Mandarin (fluent)
- Deals & CasesFebruary 21, 2020
- Deals & CasesFebruary 11, 2020
- Deals & CasesOctober 8, 2019
- Deals & CasesJuly 26, 2019