2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Suite 500 West
Washington, DC 20037
Conrad’s practice focuses on environmental litigation and regulatory compliance. He has assisted clients with a variety of federal and state environmental enforcement matters, environmental due diligence efforts, regulatory guidance, internal investigations, and litigation arising under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), the Clean Water Act (CWA), the Clean Air Act (CAA), the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), and analogous state laws. Conrad has also counselled clients on complex litigation matters involving toxic torts. Working with Ron Tenpas, he has recently been involved in enforcement matters that include issues related to mobile emissions, environmental criminal liability, and reporting and disposal practices for underground injection wells.
Conrad has been involved in complex litigation including antitrust laws, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Telecommunications Act, and various other federal statutes and state tort causes of action.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2013, J.D. (Executive Editor of the Annual Review of Criminal Procedure, Georgetown Law Journal. ; Vice President, Environmental Law Society; Academic Chair, Black Law Student Association)
- University of Maryland, B.S., Environmental Science and Policy, 2009
- Judicial clerk to The Honorable James R. Spencer, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2013 – 2014
- Summer Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division, Environmental Defense Section, 2011
- District of Columbia; Maryland; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit; U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit; U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Event RecapNovember 21, 2019
- EnvironmentalSeptember 3, 2019