Anastasia M. (Atkins) Arsenio
1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Anastasia is a member of V&E’s worldwide Energy Transactions and Projects practice group. Her principal areas of practice are mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, project development and project financings. Anastasia also has experience in private equity, securities offerings and general corporate representation.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Anastasia has assisted.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, cum laude, 2015 (Associate Editor, Pepperdine Law Review)
- California State University, Northridge, B.A. in Journalism, magna cum laude, 2011
- Spanish (working knowledge)
- Energy EvolutionDecember 31, 2020
- Vinson & Elkins Advises Funds Managed by Affiliates of Apollo Global Management in Connection with Formation of JV with Altius Renewable RoyaltiesEnergy EvolutionOctober 13, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 28, 2020
- Deals & CasesDecember 10, 2019
- Deals & CasesSeptember 18, 2019
- Deals & CasesFebruary 26, 2019