Kate Rainey Willson
2801 Via Fortuna
Austin, TX 78746
Kate’s principal area of practice is corporate finance and securities law, including securities offerings, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate representation.
The following is a list of experience in which Kate has assisted.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D. magna cum laude, 2013 (Order of the Coif; Tulane Law Review)
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Government & Sociology with highest honors, 2009
- Deals & CasesJune 24, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 13, 2020
- Deals & CasesOctober 16, 2019
- Deals & CasesSeptember 11, 2019
- Deals & CasesJuly 15, 2019
- Deals & CasesMay 7, 2019