20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
- University of Otago, Bachelor of Laws, 2006
- University of Otago, Bachelor of Economics, 2006
- University of Auckland, Master of Law (LL.M) (Honors), 2007
- Admitted as Barrister and Solicitor, High Court of New Zealand, 2007
- Admitted to Practice: Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Prior to joining Vinson & Elkins, Daniel was a member of the private equity team at a London magic circle law firm. In 2010, Daniel spent six months on secondment to a large London based global private equity fund. Most recently, Daniel worked closely with various start-ups and venture capital funds in Silicon Valley.