Carolyn A. Exnicios
1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Carolyn’s practice focuses primarily on executive compensation and benefits. Her experience includes structuring, drafting and implementing a variety of compensation-related plans and arrangements, including employment agreements, omnibus equity incentive plans, change in control and severance agreements, and named executive officer pay packages. Carolyn’s practice involves advising clients on a variety of executive compensation and benefits issues, such as tax and securities law, corporate governance, periodic and event-driven SEC disclosure, and employee-related issues in mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Carolyn has assisted.
- JD, Tulane University Law School, 2015
- BS, Accounting, Louisiana State University, summa cum laude, 2011
- Deals & CasesFebruary 11, 2020
- Deals & CasesNovember 27, 2019
- Deals & CasesOctober 14, 2019
- Deals & CasesMay 31, 2019
- Deals & CasesApril 16, 2019
- Deals & CasesMarch 8, 2019
- Blackwells Capital Settles Proxy Contest Against SuperValu After Announcement of $2.9B Sale to United Natural FoodsDeals & CasesAugust 2, 2018