Vinson & Elkins' Quarterly Securities & ESG Updates - Spring 2023
Welcome to Vinson & Elkins’ Securities and ESG Updates. Our aim is to provide insights into notable developments in securities reporting and the environmental, social and governance space over the quarter and, where applicable, offer calls to action for contacting your V&E team.
To read the full report, click here.
Table of Contents
- Letter from the Editors
- Proxy Season Reminders
- Officer Exculpation Amendment Proposals — Glass Lewis Changes Course
- Important Considerations Regarding Rule 10b5-1 and Insider Trading Policies
- SEC Watch
- Institutional Shareholder Proxy Voting Guidelines Updates
- The Rising Anti-ESG Movement
- BlackRock’s Larry Fink’s Annual Letter Is Out — What Does It Mean For Your Company?
- Growing ESG-Related Actions and Litigation
- Board Diversity
- Increasing ESG Disclosures and Anticipated Final Climate Disclosure Rule From the SEC
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.