Associate — Environmental & Natural Resources
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Suite 500 West
Washington, DC 20037
Kelly’s principal area of practice is environmental and natural resources law, including environmental litigation, regulatory compliance, permitting, and transactional support.
- William & Mary Law School, J.D. cum laude, 2019 (Editor-in-Chief, The Bill of Rights Journal)
- University of Oxford, Keble College (U.K.), Post-Graduate Certificate in Education, 2013
- King’s College London (U.K.), M.A., 2012
- The University of Birmingham (U.K.), B.A. with Honors, 2011
- Judicial clerk for the Honorable John F. Anderson, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (Alexandria), 2019-2020
- Member: Environmental Law Institute, Emerging Leader’s Initiative
- District of Columbia
- EnvironmentalJanuary 19, 2021
- Election 2020January 13, 2021
- Kelly Rondinelli, In Defense of Hybrid Representation: The Sword to Wield and The Shield to Protect, 27 Wm. & Mary Bill Rts. J. 1313 (2019).