Vinson & Elkins' Quarterly Securities & ESG Updates - Fall 2023
Welcome to Vinson & Elkins’ Securities and ESG Updates. Our aim is to provide insights into notable developments in securities reporting and the environmental, social and governance space over the quarter and, where applicable, offer calls to action for contacting V&E.
To read the full report, click here.
Table of Contents
- SEC Watch Including Stock Exchange Rules and Delaware Corporate Laws
- Climate Change Legislative and Litigation Updates
- Artificial Intelligence and Corporate Governance
- DEI Initiatives in Light of the Supreme Court’s Affirmative Action Ruling
- Greenwashing Update
- Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures Launches Final Framework
- Growing Debate Over Certain Aspects of ESG Metrics in Compensation
- The Increasing Role of ESG in M&A
- Carbon Reporting – E-commerce Giant Flexing its Muscle
- The Expansion of Pass-Through Voting Marches On
- Corporate Transparency Act
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.