Lawdragon Names 10 Vinson & Elkins Lawyers to 2023 500 Leading Lawyers in America List
Legal publication Lawdragon features 10 Vinson & Elkins lawyers on its “500 Leading Lawyers in America” list, highlighting the nation’s top advisors in litigation and corporate matters.
“This year’s group of 500 amazing lawyers made their impact as never before,” Lawdragon notes.
The Vinson & Elkins lawyers featured are:
- Chris Duffy, Shareholder Litigation & Enforcement
- Jim Fox, Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions, Vice Chair
- Keith Fullenweider, Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions, Chair
- Michael Holmes, Commercial & Securities Litigation, Vice Chair
- Sarah Morgan, Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Chris Popov, Commercial & Business Litigation
- Hilary Preston, Intellectual Property Litigation, Vice Chair
- Kaam Sahely, Infrastructure & Energy Projects and Renewables
- Craig Seebald, Antitrust Litigation
- Jim Thompson, Commercial & Business Litigation
About Vinson & Elkins
For more than a century, Vinson & Elkins has provided outstanding client service across important industries that drive the global economy. Built on a strong culture of collaboration across 11 offices worldwide, V&E lawyers are committed to excellence, offering clients decades of legal experience in handling transactions, investments, projects and disputes across the globe. Learn more by visiting www.velaw.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
For more information, please speak with our media contacts.