20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Louise is an associate in the London Energy Transactions & Projects practice. She has advisory and transactional experience in project development and finance, mergers and acquisitions, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts and general corporate work, primarily in the energy sector. The following is a list of representative matters in which Louise has assisted.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, LL.M. with Certificate of Specialization in Energy and Clean Technology, (High Honours), 2017
- University of Law, LPC (Distinction) and MS in Law, Business and Management, 2016
- University of Law, GDL (Distinction), 2015
- Boston College, B.A., 2014
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales