The Grace Building
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036
As Chief Innovation Officer, Aubrey is focused on ensuring the effective implementation of significant projects and tools that impact the services of Vinson & Elkins. She leads a department responsible for project management, research and competitive intelligence and firm intelligence technologies.
Aubrey joined V&E in 2010 with a background in communications and proposal management. During her tenure she has held several senior business development and marketing roles, including as Global Director of Marketing Services. Aubrey has developed proposal processes, conducted client and industry programming, project managed technology infrastructure implementations, and launched digital strategies and analytics.
Aubrey is passionate about law firm strategy, efficient processes, emerging technology, collaborative teams, and top-notch client service.
- EDHEC Business School, M.S. Marketing Management
- Whitworth University, Master of International Management
- Messiah University, B.S. International Business and Spanish
- Member: Legal Marketing Association
- Member: International Legal Technology Association
- Spanish (fluent)