1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Alex is an associate in V&E’s Labor & Employment group. He has significant experience litigating wage-and-hour class action claims, employment discrimination claims, and disputes involving the enforcement of noncompete agreements. Alex has represented clients in state and federal court and before administrative agencies. He also counsels clients on a broad range of employment issues, including federal and state employment law compliance, employee discipline, accommodation, termination decisions, and the drafting of employee handbooks.
Alex is currently the head coach of The Ohio State University’s undergraduate mock trial team and is on the board of directors for the American Mock Trial Association.
Prior to joining V&E, Alex was an associate at Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP, and Zeiger, Tigges & Little, LLP in Columbus, Ohio.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2013 (Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law, editor in chief; Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum, staff editor)
- Miami University, B.A. cum laude, 2010
- Admitted in Ohio (Not Admitted in Texas)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Coronavirus: Preparation & ResponseMarch 19, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 13, 2020
- Managing the Modern WorkplaceNovember 21, 2019
- Deals & CasesOctober 16, 2019
- Managing the Modern WorkplaceAugust 15, 2019
- Managing the Modern WorkplaceApril 25, 2019
- Managing the Modern WorkplaceJanuary 17, 2019
- Managing the Modern WorkplaceOctober 16, 2018
- Managing the Modern WorkplaceSeptember 13, 2018
- Deals & CasesSeptember 4, 2018