2801 Via Fortuna
Austin, TX 78746
Will is a member of the firm’s Complex Commercial Litigation group. He represents clients in a variety of litigation matters in both state and federal court.
• University of Texas, J.D., with honors, 2017 (Chancellor-at-Large; Order of the Coif; Notes Editor, Texas Law Review)
• University of Texas, B.B.A., Finance, 2014
• University of Texas, B.A., History, Phi Beta Kappa, 2014
- Law Clerk to The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2018-2019
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas