845 Texas Avenue
Houston, Texas 77002
Aamir Siddik is a commercial and business litigator focused on getting the best possible results for his clients. He serves clients in a variety of industries including energy, healthcare, and construction, and on a wide range of actions including complex contract disputes, shareholder disputes, disputes arising out of fiduciary duties, disputes related to non-competes and restrictive covenants, and disputes surrounding catastrophic injuries and property damage. A versatile advocate, Aamir has won cases on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of settings, including state court, federal court, and domestic arbitration.
Aamir serves on the Board of Directors of the Texas Young Lawyers Association and was appointed to the State Bar of Texas Administration of Rules of Evidence Committee. He is also a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation, and is a graduate of the State Bar of Texas leadership academy—LeadershipSBOT.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2015 (Symposium Editor, The Review of Litigation; Teaching Quizmaster)
- University of Houston, B.M. in Piano Performance, magna cum laude, 2012
- Law clerk for the Honorable Harry Lee Hudspeth, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, 2015–2016
- Selected to the Texas Rising Stars list, Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters), 2021–2023
- Board Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association, 2021–Present
- Committee Member, State Bar of Texas Administration of Rules of Evidence Committee, 2019–Present
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation, 2019–Present
- Urdu (conversational)
- Rankings & AwardsMarch 27, 2023
- InsightMarch 6, 2023
V&E Energy Update