Vinson & Elkins Ranked in Top Band in 5 Categories in Chambers Global 2022
Chambers Global 2022 ranked Vinson & Elkins in 22 practice areas, including top-tier rankings in five categories.
The firm received 48 individual lawyer rankings, with some lawyers ranked in more than one category.
V&E’s Band 1 Chambers Global rankings include:
- Projects & Energy: Oil & Gas (Global: Multi-Jurisdictional)
- Energy: Oil & Gas (Regulatory & Litigation) (USA)
- Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional) (USA)
- Projects: Oil & Gas (USA)
- Projects: Power & Renewables: Transactional (USA)
V&E also received recognition in:
- Antitrust: Cartel (USA)
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring: The Elite (USA)
- Capital Markets: Equity: Manager Counsel (USA)
- Capital Markets: Equity: Issuer Counsel (USA)
- Capital Markets: High-Yield Products (USA)
- Energy: Electricity (Transactional) (USA)
- Energy Sector (International & Cross-Border) (USA)
- International Arbitration: The Elite (USA)
- Projects: LNG (USA)
- Projects: Renewables & Alternative Energy (USA)
- Tax: Corporate & Finance (USA)
- Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas (UK)
- Energy Sector (International & Cross-Border) (UK)
- Projects (UK)
- Arbitration (International) (Latin America – international counsel)
- General Business Law Foreign Expertise based abroad in UAE (Iraq)
- Corporate/M&A (United Arab Emirates)
In addition to the firm’s practice area rankings, 38 lawyers were recognized by Chambers Global in their respective fields:
About Vinson & Elkins
For more than a century, Vinson & Elkins has provided outstanding client service across important industries that drive the global economy. Built on a strong culture of collaboration across 11 offices worldwide, V&E lawyers are committed to excellence, offering clients decades of legal experience in handling transactions, investments, projects and disputes across the globe. Learn more by visiting www.velaw.com or follow us on Twitter @VinsonandElkins or connect with us on LinkedIn.
For more information, please speak with our media contacts.