The Grace Building
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Eamon Nolan is a project finance attorney who focuses on large infrastructure and energy projects.
Eamon regularly represents private equity sponsors, banks, and developers in financing transactions involving the acquisition, development, and divestment of infrastructure and energy assets in the U.S. and Latin America. He has significant experience advising on financing project developments in the renewables, power generation, LNG, onshore and offshore oil and gas, telecommunications and transportation sectors.
Over the years Eamon has established strong relationships with his clients. As a result of those ties, clients often turn to him to lead on the finance aspects of their transactions whilst also assembling teams and quarterbacking all the other aspects of a particular deal, whether it be development, acquisition, divestment or litigation.
Fluent in Spanish, Eamon has broad international experience having practiced law in Spain, Mexico, Australia, and the U.S. He credits his global experience for enabling him to think diversely about problem solving, drawing on deal technology and solutions he has seen throughout the world. Eamon has received recognition from a number of sources including Legal 500 U.S., which included him in its list of top lawyers in 2019.
- Bachelor of Laws; Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne, 2004
- Graduate Diploma of Laws, Corporate Finance, University of Melbourne, 2008
- Latin Lawyer 250, 2018 and 2020
- IFLR 1000 Banking, Project Finance, 2018
- Legal 500 U.S., Project Finance, 2019 and 2020; Energy: Renewable/Alternative Power, 2020
- Legal 500 Latin America, Corporate M&A, 2019; Projects and Energy, 2019
- Legal 500 Private Practice Powerlist: The Leading U.S. Attorneys with a Focus on Mexico, 2019
- Member: New York Bar Association
- New York
- Supreme Court of Victoria and the Federal Courts of Australia
- Spanish and Italian
- CLE EventWednesday, July 8, 2020
- The Legal 500 U.S. 2020 (Legalease, Ltd.) Recognizes V&E in 41 Practice Categories, With 181 Individual Lawyer RecommendationsRankings & AwardsJune 16, 2020
- Rankings & AwardsApril 6, 2020
- Coronavirus: Preparation & ResponseMarch 19, 2020
- Routes to Relief on Both Sides of the Atlantic – Frustration and Force Majeure under US and English LawCoronavirus: Preparation & ResponseMarch 19, 2020
- Coronavirus: Preparation & ResponseMarch 12, 2020
- Press ReleaseDecember 9, 2019
- V&E Partners Boyd Carano and Eamon Nolan Named to Legal 500’s (Legalease, Ltd.) U.S.-Mexico Private Practice Powerlist 2019Rankings & AwardsNovember 4, 2019
- The Legal 500 Latin America 2019 (Legalease, Ltd.) Recommends V&E in 3 Practice Categories, With 14 Individual Lawyer RecommendationsRankings & AwardsSeptember 11, 2019
- The Legal 500 U.S. 2019 (Legalease, Ltd.) Recognizes V&E in 43 Practice Categories, With 184 Individual Lawyer RecommendationsRankings & AwardsMay 30, 2019