- Energy Evolution
Analysis on Renewable Energy, Clean Technology and Sustainability
V&E has been empowering clients to energize the world for over 100 years. We are trusted advisors and tireless advocates in a world driven by constant change. And nowhere do we see a demand for evolution more than in today’s energy industry.
But we’re not just witnessing this development; we’re helping to forge it. We are working with sophisticated investors, dynamic companies and gifted innovators to evaluate sustainable solutions to address climate change and deliver on the evolving energy mix.
Our Energy Evolution series provides insight and analysis on a broad range of topics in the energy sustainability and clean technology space, including renewable energy projects, federal and state regulation, climate change adaptation, and international developments. Explore our content, team and practice offerings below to learn more.
*The world’s leading energy large firm – Based on the number of lawyers named in The Energy and Environment Expert Guide – Euromoney, 1995 – present
- Energy EvolutionEnvironmental Risks Persist No Matter the Asset: Considerations for Financing Renewable Power Projects, Part 2October 19, 2020
- Energy EvolutionEnvironmental Risks Persist No Matter the Asset: Considerations for Financing Renewable Power Projects, Part 1October 13, 2020
- Event RecapSeptember 17, 2020
V&E Renewable Energy Practice Highlights
- $6.95B+Renewable energy and clean technology matters advised since January 2020
- Band 1Chambers USA 2019-2020, Projects: Power & Renewables (Transactional)
- 3Individually ranked lawyers by Chambers USA 2020, Projects: Power & Renewables (Transactional)