- Managing the Modern Workplace
International Labor and Employment Resources
V&E’s labor and employment series is intended to examine the evolving New International Workplace and the laws that apply to it. Each week, we will discuss new labor developments, chronicling the changes in the modern workplace, and how employment laws are evolving and being applied to it.
- Coronavirus: Preparation & ResponseMay 26, 2020
- Coronavirus: Preparation & ResponseMay 21, 2020
- CLE EventThursday, May 21, 2020
- Managing the Modern WorkplaceAfter Filing for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Employers Shouldn’t Forget Their Collective Bargaining ObligationsMay 20, 2020