- Managing the Modern Workplace
International Labor and Employment Resources
V&E’s labor and employment series is intended to examine the evolving New International Workplace and the laws that apply to it. Each week, we will discuss new labor developments, chronicling the changes in the modern workplace, and how employment laws are evolving and being applied to it.
- CLE EventDeal Breakers: Labor, Employment, Benefits and Executive Compensation Issues in Corporate TransactionsWebcastJuly 21, 2020
- Coronavirus: Preparation & ResponseJuly 10, 2020
- CLE EventWednesday, July 8, 2020
- Managing the Modern WorkplaceBe My Guest: Shareholder Invites Disney to Open Its Books Over Diversity Statements and Discrimination ClaimsJuly 7, 2020