Zachary A. Paiva
The Grace Building
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Zack’s primary area of practice focuses on all aspects of restructuring and reorganization work, including the representation of debtors, creditors, and equity holders in both chapter 11 cases and out-of-court restructurings.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Zack has assisted.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2018 (Competitions Editor, Fordham Dispute Resolution Society; Associate Competitions Editor, Fordham Moot Court Board; Staff Member, Fordham Urban Law Journal).
- University of Michigan, B.A. Sport Management, Minor in Political Science, 2015.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Deals & CasesNovember 9, 2020
- Deals & CasesSeptember 3, 2020
- InsightJanuary 31, 2019
V&E Restructuring and Reorganization Updates
- Deals & CasesJanuary 28, 2019