Richard is a member of V&E’s worldwide Energy Transactions and Projects practice group. Richard’s principal areas of practice are project development, project financings, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions.
Richard is currently on leave.
- University of Texas, School of Law LL.M. in Global Energy Law, 2019
- Queen Mary, University of London, Law LLB (First Class with Honors and three academic awards), 2018
- Spanish (working knowledge)
- Deals & CasesMarch 3, 2020
- Energy EvolutionFebruary 25, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 28, 2020
- Energy EvolutionJanuary 7, 2020
News & Insights
February 25, 2020