Michael A. Garza
The Grace Building
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Michael is an associate in the Restructuring and Reorganization practice group and is based in the Firm’s New York office. His practice focuses primarily on bankruptcy and financial restructuring matters, including representations of debtors, creditors, investors, and other interested parties in chapter 11 bankruptcies, out-of-court restructurings, and acquisitions. Prior to joining the Firm, Michael clerked for the Honorable Brendan L. Shannon of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Michael has assisted.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Rice University, B.A. (Economics), 2012
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Brendan L. Shannon of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, 2015-2016
- New York State Bar, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Spanish (conversational)
- Deals & CasesJune 29, 2020
- V&E+May 28, 2020
- CARBO Ceramics Announces Agreement with Wilks Brothers to Acquire Business and Strengthen Financial PositionDeals & CasesMarch 30, 2020