Michael F. LeFevre
1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Mike is a member of V&E’s worldwide Energy Transactions and Projects practice group. His principal areas of practice are project development, project financings, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to attending law school, Mike spent five years working as an independent landman in acquisition and divestiture due diligence of domestic oil and gas properties.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D. summa cum laude, 2015 (Managing Editor, Law Review)
- Baylor University, B.A., Political Science, 2007
- The Best Lawyers in America© (BL Rankings, LLC), “Ones to Watch,” 2021
- Rankings & AwardsAugust 20, 2020
- Deals & CasesDecember 10, 2019
- Deals & CasesJune 13, 2019
- V&E+April 8, 2019
- Deals & CasesJune 28, 2018
- Deals & CasesJanuary 10, 2018