Matt’s principal area of practice is corporate finance and securities law, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and general corporate representation. Matt works with private equity investors, their portfolio companies, and a variety of other public and private companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, and strategic investments.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2015 (Articles Editor, Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law)
- Colgate University, B.A., History magna cum laude, Highest Distinction in the Core Curriculum, 2010
- Admitted only in Louisiana. Not admitted in New York. Practicing under the direct supervision of enrolled, active members of the New York Bar
- Deals & CasesMarch 4, 2020
- Deals & CasesSeptember 25, 2019
- Chisholm Oil and Gas, LLC and Gastar Exploration LLC Announce Strategic Combination to Create Leading STACK E&P CompanyDeals & CasesJune 19, 2019