20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Kevin has significant experience representing clients in all aspects of complex restructurings, workouts, debt financings, special situations investing and insolvency matters. His experience includes roles advising companies and stakeholders such as banks, funds, noteholders, trustees and insolvency practitioners on a range of complex cross-border restructurings and financings.
Kevin has completed secondments to the European Special Situations Group at Goldman Sachs International and to the restructuring advisory team at Morgan Stanley.
- BBP Law School, London, Legal Practice Course (Distinction), 2007
- Trinity College Dublin, LLB (II.I), 2006
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- Coronavirus: Preparation & ResponseJune 18, 2020
V&E Arbitration Update
- Rankings & AwardsJuly 11, 2019