20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Ka-Mun has experience in international mergers and acquisitions in a range of sectors, including telecoms and energy, and also handles general corporate and commercial matters. She also has experience in capital markets and private equity transactions. She spent six months on secondment to Vinson & Elkins’ Houston office. The following is a list of representative matters in which Ka-Mun has assisted.
Ka-Mun is currently on secondment to a client.
- University of Law, LPC 2014
- University of Liverpool, LL.B., 2013
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Cantonese and Mandarin
- KKR Sells European Locomotive Leasing to AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets and Crédit Agricole AssurancesDeals & CasesDecember 20, 2019
- Deals & CasesMay 11, 2018
- Deals & CasesMarch 23, 2018
- Deals & CasesMarch 22, 2018