The Grace Building
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Julia’s principal areas of practice are private equity and mergers and acquisitions. She has counseled private equity funds, their portfolio companies, and public companies in connection with a variety of strategic investments, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
She also represents emerging growth companies and venture capital firms in financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
- New York University School of Law, J.D. 2012
- Tufts University, B.A., International Relations 2007
- New York
- Deals & CasesFebruary 26, 2020
- Deals & CasesJune 24, 2019
- Press ReleaseApril 5, 2019
- Deals & CasesSeptember 18, 2018
- Deals & CasesAugust 31, 2018
- Deals & CasesNovember 21, 2017
- Deals & CasesApril 18, 2017