20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
John’s practice focuses on representing private equity firms, alternative capital providers and corporates on international leveraged finance transactions, particularly acquisition financings. He has experience across the full range of leveraged finance products, including senior loans, unitranche facilities, mezzanine/second lien debt, PIK notes and preferred equity. John also advises clients on novel structures and stressed/distressed situations.
In 2020 John was seconded to Goldman Sachs’ Merchant Banking Division where he advised on a significant number of large cap and mid-market financings.
Owens Corning in its acquisition of Paroc Group, a leading producer of mineral wool insulation for building and technical applications in Europe, from CVC Capital Partners for an enterprise value of approximately €900 million
WIND Hellas Telecommunications S.A. on its offering of €95 million of additional 10.000% Senior Secured Notes due 2021 to be listed on The International Stock Exchange
An asset management company in connection with a €200 million syndicated loan arranged by BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, and Credit Lyonnais
Stallergenes Greer plc, a global biopharmaceutical company specializing in treatments for respiratory allergies, in connection with a new revolving credit facility provided by UBS Switzerland AG
- University of Edinburgh, Diploma in Legal Practice and Skills, 2011
- University of Edinburgh, Bachelor of Laws with Honours, 2010
- Solicitor, Law Society of Scotland
- Deals & CasesJanuary 30, 2020
- KKR Sells European Locomotive Leasing to AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets and Crédit Agricole AssurancesDeals & CasesDecember 20, 2019
- Deals & CasesMarch 23, 2018