20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
John represents private equity sponsors, corporate borrowers, traditional lenders and alternative capital providers in leveraged finance transactions across a wide range of industries.
In addition to his leveraged finance work, John advises on domestic and cross-border financings and debt restructurings.
John is currently on secondment to a client.
Owens Corning in its acquisition of Paroc Group, a leading producer of mineral wool insulation for building and technical applications in Europe, from CVC Capital Partners for an enterprise value of approximately €900 million
WIND Hellas Telecommunications S.A. on its offering of €95 million of additional 10.000% Senior Secured Notes due 2021 to be listed on The International Stock Exchange
An asset management company in connection with a €200 million syndicated loan arranged by BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, and Credit Lyonnais
Stallergenes Greer plc, a global biopharmaceutical company specializing in treatments for respiratory allergies, in connection with a new revolving credit facility provided by UBS Switzerland AG
- University of Edinburgh, Diploma in Legal Practice and Skills, 2011
- University of Edinburgh, Bachelor of Laws with Honours, 2010
- Solicitor, Law Society of Scotland
- Deals & CasesJanuary 30, 2020
- KKR Sells European Locomotive Leasing to AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets and Crédit Agricole AssurancesDeals & CasesDecember 20, 2019
- Deals & CasesMarch 23, 2018