Associate — Complex Commercial Litigation
Trammell Crow Center
2001 Ross Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016 (Technical Editor, Baylor Law Review)
- Texas A&M University, B.S., Environmental Studies, 2012
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Cleveland, J. and Wilkinson, J., “Protecting Your Client’s Information and Customer Relationships: The Intersection of Non-Competes, Trade Secrets, and Employee Confidentiality Agreements,” Texas Bar CLE (2016).
- Cleveland, J., Wilkinson, J., and Barr, J., “What the Texas Uniform Trade Secrets Act, the New Federal Trade Secrets Act and the EU Directive Mean for the Energy Industry,” Energy Industry Intellectual Property Conference (2017).
- Cleveland, J., Coffman, J., and Wilkinson, J., “2017 Texas Trade Secrets Update,” Advanced Business Law Conference (2017).
- Cleveland, J., Coffman, J., and Wilkinson, J., “2018 Texas Trade Secrets Update,” Litigation Update Institute (2018).