Heather A. Boulton
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Heather is an associate in the London M&A and Capital Markets practice. Heather has experience in a broad range of corporate transactional work, including advising on M&A transactions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and equity investments, as well as general corporate and commercial matters in a variety of sectors. The following is a list of representative matters in which Heather has assisted.
Heather is currently on secondment to a client.
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, LLB and Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), 2013
- College of Law, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2014
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia, 2014
- KKR Sells European Locomotive Leasing to AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets and Crédit Agricole AssurancesDeals & CasesDecember 20, 2019
- Deals & CasesNovember 25, 2019