1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Gary’s principal area of practice is complex commercial litigation. He focuses his practice on business and energy related disputes at the trial level in state and federal courts and arbitration.
Gary has assisted clients in a range of cases, with a particular focus on disputes arising out of purchase and sale agreements and operating agreements. His practice also includes internal and government investigations and disputes regarding contracts in various industries, tax issues, and oil and gas royalties.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2012 (Editorial Board, Virginia Law Review, 2010–2012)
- Rice University, B.A. magna cum laude, 2009
- Houston Bar Association Lawyers for Literacy Committee, Co-Chair 2017-2018 and Member 2015-Present
- Houston Bar Association Lawyers for a Beautiful Houston Committee, Member 2015-Present
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Rice University Young Alumni Leadership Council
- Southern District of Texas