20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Gabriela is an associate in our London office, in the M&A and Capital Markets practice.
Her practice has a global reach, spanning Latin America, the U.S., Europe, and Asia, and involves experience advising a multinational client base of leading corporations and financial sponsors on complex, cross-border transactions. In particular, Gabriela has experience in transactions in the digital infrastructure sector, such as telecom towers, data centres, and fibre.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Gabriela has assisted.
DigitalBridge in connection with its acquisition of a controlling stake in Vertical Bridge, the largest private owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure in the U.S.
Andean Tower Partners in the acquisition of BTS Towers in Ecuador, Peru, Colombia and Paraguay
Vantage Data Center, a provider of scalable wholesale data center campuses to hyperscalers, cloud providers, and large enterprises worldwide, on the sale of its subsidiary Etix Everywhere Borealis to Vauban Infrastructure Partners, an infrastructure asset management company headquartered in France
Goldman Sachs on multiple equity investments, including Elea Digital (an enterprise data center operator), Contabilizei (a financial back-office platform) and Diesco (a plastic packaging manufacturing)
- Columbia Law School, LLM, 2019
- Fundação Getulio Vargas Law School, Law and Advanced Contracts Course, 2015
- Fundação Fundacao Getulio Vargas Sao Paulo Law School, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, 2012
- New York
- Portuguese (native)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (advanced reading and listening skills)
- German (intermediate reading and listening skills)
- Deals & CasesDecember 13, 2022
- Swiss Life Asset Managers Led Consortium to Acquire a Significant Minority Stake in DataBank for $1.2BDeals & CasesJune 17, 2022
- Deals & CasesApril 8, 2022
- InsightAugust 17, 2021
Published in Latin Lawyer’s The Guide to Corporate Compliance, July 2021
- Deals & CasesAugust 10, 2021
- Deals & CasesMay 3, 2021