1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Erin’s practice focuses on commercial lending and financial transactions, primarily in the energy sphere. She has experience representing borrowers, commercial banks, alternative lenders, and private equity sponsors in a variety of financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, acquisition loans, reserve-based loans, asset-based loans, and mezzanine oil and gas financings. Erin’s energy industry experience includes a variety of matters involving oil and gas exploration and production, oilfield services and storage, and transportation.
The following is a representative list of matters in which Erin has assisted.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2016 (Certificate in Law and Business; Managing Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law; Phi Delta Phi)
- Baylor University, B.B.A. Entrepreneurship magna cum laude, 2012 (Beta Gamma Sigma)
- Deals & CasesJune 29, 2020
- Deals & CasesDecember 10, 2019
- Deals & CasesApril 22, 2019
- Deals & CasesMarch 8, 2019
- Deals & CasesSeptember 4, 2018