20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Emily’s practice focuses on international share- and asset-based mergers and acquisitions, oil and gas contracts, project development (including LNG projects), clean energy, and general corporate work. She is a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets practice group.
Emily is currently on secondment to a client.
Mergers & Acquisitions - Energy
Helios Towers Africa in its acquisition of telecom tower portfolios in Ghana, Tanzania, and the Democratic Republic of Congo
A major telecoms company in relation its potential sale and leaseback of portfolios of telecoms towers in South Asia
Santos Limited in its $18.5 billion joint venture with Petronas, TOTAL, and KOGAS for the development of a two-train greenfield LNG facility in eastern Australia, including with respect to marketing and LNG sales arrangements
Apache Corporation in $2 billion development of the Kitimat LNG project, Canada’s first in British Columbia, including construction, LNG sales, and marine shipping
The developer of a barge-mounted LNG plant and related gas pipeline in British Columbia, including with respect to the negotiation of long-term LNG sales and gas supply arrangements
Reliance Industries Limited in connection with its $90 million investment in a company developing biofuels in the United States
- BPP Law School, LPC, 2007
- BPP Law School, GDL, 2006
- University of Edinburgh, B.Sc., Biological Sciences, 2005
- Prior to joining the London office, Emily worked in the firm’s Hong Kong and Moscow offices.
- Expert Guides, “Rising Star” in Energy and Natural Resources, 2020
- Member: Law Society of England and Wales
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong