Emilie’s practice focuses on advising private equity and institutional funds and special situations clients on a wide variety of cross-border financing transactions. Emilie has advised fund clients in connection with their debt and equity investments in a range of special situation transactions, including the financing of such investments. Emilie’s practice involves a range of sectors, including most recently, real estate, traditional and renewable energy, shipping and telecoms.
Emilie spent time seconded to TPG Sixth Street Partners and to Hudson Advisors.
TSSP and Oaktree on the acquisition of an interest in two North Sea oil assets and related financing, co-investment and management incentive arrangements
A NYSE-listed independent energy company on the refinancing of its debt portfolio secured by producing properties in the UK North Sea
A UK oil company on its raising of funds through forward sales, prepaid swaps, and production payments
Oman Oil Company in the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Oxea Group, the world’s largest supplier of Oxo chemical products, from Advent International
Equinor (formerly Statoil) in the $3.08 billion sale of a 40% share in the Peregrino oil field in Brazil to Chinese state-owned oil company Sinochem Group
- University of Exeter, Law LLB, 2008
- BPP Law School, LPC with Distinction, 2010
- Member: Law Society of England and Wales
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Deals & CasesJanuary 15, 2020
- “New SFO Guidance Relating to the Bribery Act 2010: Greater Clarity or Merely a Reminder That Hunting Season Is Open?,” V&E Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Update E-communication, October 15, 2012
- “Gaps in the Ice: Maritime Boundaries and Hydrocarbon Field Development in the Arctic,” Oil, Gas & Energy Law Intelligence Special Issue, “Arctic Region: Boundaries, Resources and the Promise of Co-operation,” Volume 10, Issue 2, February 2012 (co-author)
- “What a Difference a Year Makes: United Kingdom Anti-Bribery 2011 in Review,” Ethisphere, January 27, 2012 (co-author)