Elizabeth Janicki Shetty
Trammell Crow Center
2001 Ross Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75201
Elizabeth’s principal areas of practice are private equity fund formation and mergers and acquisitions. She counsels private equity funds on structuring, negotiation, carry and equity arrangements, governance, and regulatory matters. Elizabeth also advises private equity funds, their portfolio companies, and a variety of public and private companies in connection with strategic investments, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, as well as on general corporate matters.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Elizabeth has assisted.
EnCap Investments in the formation of EnCap Energy Transition Fund I with total commitments of approximately $1.2 billion
Preferred Apartment Communities, a REIT owner and operator of Class A multifamily properties and grocery-anchored retail assets, in its $5.8 billion acquisition by Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc.
Goldman Sachs as the lead investor in a financing round for notes in CareAcademy.co, a business-to-business software as a service platform providing training to in-home caregiver
IPS Corporation, a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners, in its acquisition of Sales Driven Limited Liability Company and Pumpsky Technology, a manufacturer of sump pumps, sewage pumps and related products
The Milestone Group in fund formation matters, including the formation of Milestone Real Estate Investors V with total commitments of $750 million
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D. magna cum laude, 2018 (Order of the Coif; Senior Notes Editor, The Georgetown Law Journal)
- Duke University, B.A., Linguistics magna cum laude, 2015
- Spanish (proficient)
- Deals & CasesFebruary 16, 2022
- Deals & CasesJune 7, 2021
- Deals & CasesMay 19, 2021
- Bonanza Creek and Extraction to Combine in Merger of Equals, Creating Colorado’s First Net-Zero Producer Civitas ResourcesDeals & CasesMay 10, 2021
- Deals & CasesMay 4, 2021
- Deals & CasesMarch 11, 2021