20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Dominic has experience in international mergers and acquisitions in the telecoms, energy and real estate sectors and also handles general corporate and commercial matters. He also has experience in finance transactions in the real estate sector.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Dominic has assisted.
- BPP Law School, GDL and LPC, 2014
- University of Leeds, B.A. Chinese, 2011
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- German and Mandarin
- Deals & CasesMay 26, 2020
- KKR Sells European Locomotive Leasing to AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets and Crédit Agricole AssurancesDeals & CasesDecember 20, 2019
- Deals & CasesApril 26, 2019
- V&E+April 1, 2019
- Deals & CasesMarch 23, 2018
- “In-House Counsel Forum,” TowerXchange Meet Up Asia 2017, December 13, 2017 (moderator)