Collin Z Groebe
Trammell Crow Center
2001 Ross Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
Collin’s practice focuses on representing financial institutions, corporate lenders, and businesses in all types of financing arrangements, including asset-based lending, reserve-based lending, mezzanine and unitranche financings, second-lien financings, underwritten acquisition financings, debtor-in-possession facilities and subscription-backed lending.
Collin represents commercial banks, private equity and private debt firms, special situation investors, other alternative lenders, and public and private borrowers in domestic and international syndicated loan transactions, particularly in secured, leveraged credits covering various industries and markets. In addition to his active legal practice, Collin devotes time to supporting Children at Risk, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children in Texas.
- Washington University in Saint Louis, J.D. cum laude, 2015 (Notes Editor, Washington University Law Review)
- University of Illinois, M.A. Political Science, 2012
- University of Illinois, B.A. magna cum laude, 2010
- Member: American Bar Association; State Bar of Texas; Dallas Bar Association; Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Volunteer: Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Past Board Member: Fraternity and Sorority Political Action Committee