20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Christianne’s practice focuses on international capital markets and cross-border leveraged finance transactions, with a particular emphasis on high-yield debt offerings.
Christianne advises issuer and underwriter clients as well as alternative capital investors on a broad range of transactions, including high-yield debt offerings, debt liability management transactions, restructurings and U.S. securities law matters.
Christianne has significant experience in high-yield financings for companies across Europe and emerging markets, with considerable exposure to the oil and gas, oilfield services, mining and natural resources sectors.
Christianne was recommended in The Legal 500 UK 2017 for High Yield, where clients note that she is part of a team who provides “a quite frankly unparalleled service.” In the 2016 and 2015 editions she has been recommended and recognised as an “associate to watch.”
The following is a list of representative matters in which Christianne has assisted.
- The College of Law, Chester, LL.B., 2007
- University of St. Andrews, Scotland, M.A., 2005
- Legal 500 UK, Finance: High Yield, 2020
- California, England & Wales
- The Legal 500 UK 2020 (Legalease, LTD.) Ranks V&E in 6 Practice Categories, With 15 Individual Lawyer RecommendationsRankings & AwardsSeptember 26, 2019
- Press ReleaseJanuary 22, 2019