20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Cason’s practice focusses on capital market transactions and mergers and acquisitions, with a particular emphasis advising sponsors, underwriters and corporates on high-yield bond offerings and restructurings. He has experience across a range of industries, including in the consumer, financial institutions, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and financial services sectors.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Cason has assisted.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2007 (James Kent Scholar; Andrew D. Fried Memorial Prize; Editor-in-Chief, Columbia Journal of Law & the Arts)
- The University of Virginia, B.A. International Relations (Jefferson Scholar), 2003
- New York
- Deals & CasesJanuary 30, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 22, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 13, 2020
- V&E+May 10, 2019
- Press ReleaseJanuary 22, 2019
- Deals & CasesMay 11, 2018
- Deals & CasesMarch 23, 2018
- Deals & CasesMarch 22, 2018