1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Billy’s principal area of practice is corporate finance and securities law, including securities offerings, private equity, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate representation.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Billy has assisted.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2016 (Moot Court Board)
- University of Florida, B.A. in Economics, B.A. in Political Science cum laude, 2013
- New York, Texas
- Deals & CasesJanuary 4, 2021
- Energy EvolutionDecember 10, 2020
- Deals & CasesDecember 1, 2020
- Deals & CasesNovember 10, 2020
- Deals & CasesAugust 21, 2020
- Deals & CasesJuly 20, 2020
- Coronavirus: Preparation & ResponseApril 21, 2020
- Antero Midstream Announces $100M Share Repurchase and Growth Incentive Fee Program with Antero ResourcesDeals & CasesDecember 9, 2019