1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Bassam is a member of V&E’s worldwide Energy Transactions and Projects practice group. His principal areas of practice are project development, project financings, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Bassam has assisted.
- New York University School of Law, magna cum laude, (Order of the Coif), 2015 (Journal of International Law and Politics)
- Princeton University, B.A. in Politics, 2012
- New York, Texas
- Spanish (fluent); Portuguese (working knowledge); Arabic (working knowledge)
- Deals & CasesFebruary 7, 2019
- Talos Energy Announces Transaction With Pan American Energy to Cross-Assign Certain Offshore Mexico InterestsDeals & CasesOctober 17, 2018
- Deals & CasesJune 28, 2018