Anthony’s practice focuses on capital markets, private equity and M&A transactions with a particular focus on high-yield bond financings. He advises issuer and underwriter clients, as well as alternative capital investors on a broad range of transactions, including high-yield debt offerings, debt liability management transactions and U.S. securities law matters.
Anthony previously worked in the firm’s London office where he gained valuable international transactional experience by working on a broad array of international financing and private equity transactions.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Anthony completed a leadership development program at The Boeing Company, with a particular emphasis on financial planning and investor relations, manufacturing management and financial reporting.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Anthony has assisted.
Underwriters to Southwestern Energy Company in its $350 million offering of senior notes
A private homebuilder in its $400 million offering of senior notes
First Quantum Minerals Ltd., a Toronto Stock Exchange-listed metals and mining company, on:
- its issuance of $1.85 billion Senior Notes due 2024 and 2026; and
- its issuance of additional $750 million Senior Notes due 2023 and 2025
Vistra Energy on its issuance of $1 billion of Senior Notes due 2026 and its related $1.7 billion cash tender offers
Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and other banks in relation to a leading coffee machine manufacturer’s offering of €550 million Senior Secured Notes due 2026
A U.S. leader in payments processing technology and solutions listed on the NYSE on its inaugural issuance of $1.13 billion equivalent Senior Notes Due 2025 in connection with the financing of its £8 billion acquisition of the leading London Stock Exchange-listed payment processor
Underwriters to Southwestern Energy Company in its $158 million public offering of common stock
Petra Diamonds, a rough diamonds producer listed on the London Stock Exchange, on the U.S. securities law aspects of its $178 million equivalent fully underwritten rights issue
A private equity firm headquartered in London and New York on its investment in a German manufacturer of tow bars with operations in Europe and the Americas
A Big Four accounting firm on its purchase of certain assets from an identity and access management company based in Silicon Valley
- King’s College London, LL.B., 2016
- Duke University, B.A., Public Policy with Distinction, magna cum laude, 2011 (Phi Beta Kappa; Benjamin N. Duke Scholar)
- New York (not admitted in Texas)
- Jonah Energy Announces Closing of Comprehensive Balance Sheet Recapitalization and Equity Raise of $85MDeals & CasesJanuary 6, 2021
- Energy EvolutionOctober 14, 2020
V&E ESG Update
Published in Law360
- Deals & CasesJanuary 30, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 22, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 13, 2020