1001 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Andrew advises partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies on the federal income tax aspects of complex domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganizations, capital markets and private equity. The following are matters in which Andrew has assisted.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2016 (Executive Editor, Virginia Tax Review; Chief Investment Officer, Rivanna Investments; Fellow, Tri-Sector Leadership Program)
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.S. Business Administration and Finance summa cum laude, 2007
- Prior to attending law school, Andrew worked in the financial services sector. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder.
- Member: American Bar Association; New York State Bar Association
- Admitted only in New York
- Deals & CasesJanuary 13, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 9, 2020
- Blackstone Infrastructure Partners Acquires Publicly-Held Outstanding Class A Shares of Tallgrass Energy, LPDeals & CasesDecember 17, 2019