Senior Associate — Intellectual Property
555 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Yale University, Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, 2009
- Yale University, M.S., Electrical Engineering, 2004
- Yale University, B.S., Engineering Sciences (Electrical); B.S., International Studies and Distinction in the major, 2002
- Hitachi Central Research Laboratory, Tokyo, Intern, Summer 2001
- Sematech, Austin TX, Intern, Summer 2007— performed research on characterization of SiGe transistors
- Member: American Intellectual Property Law Association; American Bar Association
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Chinese (Mandarin), college level
- “Gender Differences in Obtaining and Maintaining Patent Rights, ” Bar Association of San Francisco, May 10, 2018, San Francisco, CA (speaker)
- “Federal Circuit Addresses Limits of Broadest Reasonable Interpretation Standard,” V&E IP Insights E-communication, September 28, 2017 (co-author)
- R. Saleh, J. F. Klemic, A. Lubow, M. Meras. “Security system incorporating a single modular unit motion sensor,” United States Patent & Trademark Office, U.S. Patent No. 6,992,585 (2006).
- D. B. Kacedon, J. C. Paul, and A. Lubow. “Patent Licensee’s Transfer of All Its Interests for All but One Day of the Entire Term of the License Was an Assignment, Not a Sublicense,” LES Insights, October 14, 2014.
- D. B. Kacedon, A. Lubow, and J. C. Paul. “Court Conditionally Agrees to Stay Patent Infringement Lawsuit Based on a Collateral Patent Office Proceeding for a Party Not Participating in the Patent Office Proceeding,” LES Insights, July 8, 2014.
- A. Lubow, S. Ismail-Beigi, and T. P. Ma, “Comparison of Drive Currents in MOSFETs Made of Si, Ge, GaAs, InGaAs and InAs Channels,” Applied Physics Letters, 96, 122105 (2010).
- L. Y. Song, A. Lubow, C. Xiong, X. Pan, T.P. Ma, R. Harris, P. Majhi, P. Kirsch, and H.-H. Tseng, “Charge Pumping and Carrier Separation Characteristics of High-K Gated SiGe Channel p-MOSFETs,” Semiconductor Interface Specialist Conference (SISC) Technical Digest, Arlington, VA (2007).
- H. R. Harris, P. Kalra, P. Majhi, M. Hussain, D. Kelly, J. Oh, D. He, C. Smith, J. Barnett, P. Kirsch, G. Gebara, J. Jur, D. Lichtenwalner, A. Lubow, T.P. Ma, G. Sung, S. Thompson, B. Hun Lee, H.-H. Tseng, and R. Jammy, “Band-Engineered Low PMOS VT with High-K/Metal Gate Including High Performance Dual Channel CMOS Integration Scheme,” 2007 IEEE Symposium on VLSI Technology, pp.154-5, June 2007.
- T.P. Ma and A. Lubow, “CMOS Technologies with High-electron Mobility III-V Channels and High-k Gate Stacks,” Materials Research Society Fall Meeting, 2009.
- A. Lubow, S. Ismail-Beigi, T.P.Ma, “Study of Inversion Capacitances and Drive Currents in High Mobility Semiconductors.” Connecticut Symposium on Microelectronics & Optoelectronics, 2009.
- T.P. Ma and A. Lubow. Invited Talk. “Future CMOS Technologies with high-mobility channel materials.” 5th International Symposium on Advanced Gate Stack Technology, 2008.
- Article about thesis: Mike Cooke, Capacity of InGaAs to increase drive current in nano MOSFETs, Semiconductor Today (2010), https://www.semiconductor-today.com/news items/2010/APRIL/YALE 010410.htm