The hallmark of Vinson & Elkins’ International Tax practice is the ability to handle the complexities of international taxation in a practical, commercial manner. We represent foreign and domestic clients across a broad range of industries, including energy, finance, technology, and real estate. Whether structuring new “inbound” or “outbound” investments or advising on the U.S. or UK tax aspects of cross-border transactions, we are equipped to handle the most sophisticated transactions. With V&E’s decades of experience handling matters around the globe, we are able to provide creative and practical solutions to emerging international tax issues.
V&E's services encompass a broad spectrum of international tax planning, including:
- Formations of new financing and ownership structures
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and public offerings
- Expansions into new markets
- Cross-border commercial transactions
- Transfer pricing planning and implementation
- Strategic international tax planning and restructuring
V&E’s International Tax practice includes a dedicated team of lawyers based in our U.S. and London offices. In addition, we have built close working relationships with leading tax practitioners in local markets who share our philosophy of client service. Leveraging these
relationships, we can help our clients assemble the right team for the project.